America has the greatest access to knowledge, the greatest freedoms enjoyed in the world, and the greatest military ever imagined. We are blessed. As a nation, we stand on the verge of continued world leadership for the next great millennia. America is better than ever!
What will we do with it? Let’s use this knowledge and sacred gifts to care for ourselves and others. Let’s bless the earth, ours and the world around us. We don’t need a lot of regulation to tell us what to do. Just as the early American Patriots, we need the freedom to truly govern ourselves.
As we embrace the concept of taking care of ourselves, let us love our neighbors, give incentives to those who help to carry the burden of the country. Encourage farmers and other workers to work for the good of America. We are in this together, let’s quit the fighting and blaming. It’s not what our country can do for us, it truly is what we can do for our country.
Release the free market economy on America’s Higher Education.
- Mandate all courses that receive Federal funds, to allow any student to test out of course with full credit and a minimal fee.
- Mandate placing of the full videos of all lectures of all courses that receive Federal funds making them available online unrestricted to anyone anywhere.
- Allow students to file bankruptcy on student loans, forcing the banks to work with the students and put an immediate end to predatory student lending to naive young Americans.
Volunteerism is the true heartbeat of America. The best rescuers are your neighbors, not FEMA. We can lift ourselves and our communities up. These tax deductions will save tax dollars where it counts!
- Allow all community volunteers to deduct the equivalent wages of their volunteer hours under Adjusted Gross Income.
- Allow household emergency equipment for disaster relief as tax deductions preemptive to community disasters, including ATVs, boats, snowplows, generators, chainsaws, etc up to $5,000 every five years, appropriate to possible community threats.
- Allow SNAP recipients to order a preset regional seed package and a six pack of bare root fruit trees from heirloom open pollinated seed companies.
- Provide tax deductions for landowners and empty lot owners who allow needy individuals and families to grow gardens on their land.
Farmers and Ranchers who transition to Resilient Agriculture no longer need federal aid, enjoy land that is fire resistant, flood resistant, drought resistant, a net positive climate impact, clean rivers, and waterways, and make a profit the first year. The Animals enjoy healthy pastures well into the winter and well into the heat of the summer.
- Allow a tax sabbatical for farmers and ranchers making the transition.
- Provide support and training for farmers and ranchers in Holistic Land Managment, Agroforestry, Silvopasture, managed intensive rotational grazing, and no-till annual cropping methods.
It doesn’t matter who did it. America First! America will step up and begin the massive cleanup of the Great Garbage Patch in the Pacific Ocean. Certain countries are the greater perps, and natural disasters wash the coastlines of all materials into the Ocean.
- Send out USS Cleanup ships with massive tankers to hold and process the trash the smaller ships gather and shovel in.
- Forcefully aid Ocean dumping countries transition into non-polluting states.
- Transitioning into Resilient Agriculture to prevent field chemical runoff into the oceans.
- Limit all building materials within a quarter mile of the ocean to non-toxic for sinking materials, and biodegradable/non-toxic for floating materials.
- Limit beachgoers to biodegradable non-toxic materials.
The Federal and State Governments and private companies are creating massive databases on every American citizen from prenatal to the grave and tying all the systems together into one massive data tracking system. Natalie knows because just for fun, she built the engine of just one education data tracking system.
- Ban outright the massive selling of private data of Americans.
- End the collection of private data on American Citizens by Federal and State Agencies.
- Place limits on “click agreements”.
- Allow Educators to use technological aids to teach, but ban the electronic tracking of students in any way. Tests and Report cards can be on paper and pen. We did just fine before massive data tracking on our students.
- A Child’s education is first and foremost the protected right and responsibility of the Parent or Guardian.
- The individual states come in second to support or provide education through Community School Districts, community libraries and education outreach to children whose parents are unable to educate full time.
- The Federal Government may provide suggestion and additional resources for states unable to provide a full education to children.
- The children’s private data must not be collected and shared with federal agencies. The current education model of massive data tracking of children and their families is an immediate threat to the core privacy rights of individuals and families.
- Technology resources can and should be used to reach all children. However, those technologies must not be used to track the children. Recording of Student Progress by parents or teachers must be minimal by hand, limited to the local and state level and never transferred electronically or via paper to federal agencies.
- Voting must use paper ballots and counted by simple machines or by hand. All electronic computers voting systems are hackable.